Travel Better, Travel Safer
- Malaysia's smallest state, Perlis, has proven to be tiny but mighty! More than just a stopover, here are 10 reasons why you need to head up north.
- A novice hiker, but keen to conquer Malaysia’s highest mountain? Here’s how to get ready to hike up Sabah’s Mount Kinabalu.
- Keen on travelling solo but often dissuaded? Here’s how to inspire others — and yourself — to go for it.
- If stunning panoramic landscapes of untamed nature is what you so desire once restrictions lift, then consider hopping aboard one of Asia’s 10 most scenic train journeys.
- With the average Malaysian’s salary falling for the first time since 2010, people have had to give up luxuries like travel to make ends meet. But even though we need to be careful with our money now more than ever, there are things you can do to boost your chances of successfully saving money.
- From glamping in a glass treehouse to sipping cocktails at a speakeasy bar, add these seven bucket list-worthy activities (and their breathtaking venues) into your local travel checklist.
- Your student years are the best time to travel — you have little to no commitments and nothing holding you back. Travelling’s also a chance to meet new people who could change your destiny forever while you get to experience the places you only hear of in stories. Here’s how to do it.
- It’s important to embrace heritage. It’s also possible to embrace the old and traditional in new and exciting ways. As it stands, (one of) Malaysia’s most quintessential textiles – batik – is an ancient art form that still prevails. Today, batik holds such a high status that people often wear it to formal and fancy…
- Times are hard, and the pandemic has contributed to the need for better mental health services. But before someone runs to a professional, they’re likely to turn to someone they’re close to first – so what do you do?
- What’s our verdict on these brands we featured for Women's Health Month? Let’s just say that we emerged feeling happier, well-rested, and had peace of mind using these products and services!
- Having used these apps ourselves, we weigh out which online dating service is safer and places decision-making into a woman’s hands.
- Let’s get that herd immunity! Here are all the things you need to know if you’re contemplating whether or not to register for phase 2 of Malaysia’s opt-in AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine programme.