Author: Afiqah Abdul Ghaffar
Afiqah, or better known as Pyqaboo, is a budget-conscious-organised traveller. She just started her website to share her knowledge and experiences in travelling. Her passion in planning and organising trips for her close friends and family during her free time, subsequently allowed her to travel for less.
- Car boot sales are the new kids in KL town. Looking for the best thrift finds are now no longer limited to thrift stores!
- Ready for some spice and everything nice? These Malay restaurants bring out the best of Malaysia, revealing influences from colonialism and neighbouring countries.
- Thinking of something to do with little ones that combine fun and education? These aquariums will do the trick.
- YOLO! If the 'you only live one' adage is something you relate to, these extreme adventures around the world might be for you.
- There’s nothing more immersive than getting into character at your favourite themed stay. We’ve got quite the selection here in Malaysia, for the young ones and the ones young at heart.
- Who says fine dining has to be expensive? At these establishments throughout Malaysia, you can enjoy the finest of meals without burning a hole through your wallet.
- Indulge in a culinary journey like no other as we dive into the heart of Malaysia's hidden treasures – cave-themed restaurants.
- Check out our list of Malaysian hotels and resorts doing their part for a more sustainable future.
- Start your culinary adventure in Chiang Mai with our halal food guide to one of Thailand’s busiest holiday spots.
- Get a dose of adrenaline and soak up some amazing views at these 10 scenic mountain coasters and toboggan runs from Chiang Mai to South Africa.
- Have a private and restful respite at these pool villas on your next escape.
- Discover the vibrant flavours of Malaysia with our guide to 10 indigenous fruits, revealing their unique tastes and where to find these delightful treasures.