Author: Melissa Tang
Melissa is a trainee mental health counsellor, wellness consultant and copywriter passionate about cultivating a healthy lifestyle through everyday self-care and mental wellness. She enjoys diving deep into topics such as productivity, mindfulness, wellness, spirituality, and personal finance. She is also a yogi.
- Indulge in the irresistible flavours of the well-known Thai Mama Mee at these restaurants across KL and Selangor.
- Indulge in the culinary scene of Damansara Kim, a suburban treasure in Klang Valley, with our curated list of top dining spots and neighbourhood haunts.
- Explore KL’s gourmet sandwich scene, from classics to epicurean gems, in our guide to the city’s top sandwich spots.
- Embark on a budget-friendly journey through Singapore’s captivating attractions and hidden treasures without spending a dime.
- Explore Japan’s blend of tradition and eccentricity, from peculiar vending machines and KitKat flavours to robot cafes and cube-shaped watermelons, in this guide to the country’s quirky wonders.
- In the midst of life’s demands, embrace the outdoors as a budget-friendly sanctuary for self-care, with 10 nature-fuelled activities to refresh your body and spirit that won’t cost a dime.
- Take a walk on Ampang’s wild culinary side with these street eats that will have you visiting this Selangor suburb once more.
- Master your culinary skills with these eight cooking classes in Klang Valley, offering hands-on experiences and expert guidance to unleash your inner chef.
- Explore Ampang's vibrant food scene with a diverse culinary experience, ranging from the best restaurants to charming cafes, catering to every food lover's preference.
- Dive into pink paradise with the most amazing Barbie-inspired spots in Kuala Lumpur and Penang, and get ready to be blown away by the fun atmosphere that awaits you.
- No matter where you’re going in Malaysia, stay safe on your road trip with these crucial tips based on the 4P 2J framework by PDRM Malaysia.
- Embark on an exhilarating musical journey with 16 concerts in the latter half of 2023, showcasing the likes of Coldplay and local Malaysian acts such as Meet Uncle Hussain.