Author: Tabitha Prathna
Tabitha is a designer and photographer, whose idea of a good day involves spontaneous trips to the beach with her pooch. Outside of her love for all things design, she has a fondness for handwritten notes, movie nights and long drives with friends.
- Sugar, spice and everything nice — here is your ultimate guide to the best Sri Lankan restaurants in Kuala Lumpur.
- Long distance relationships are hard in and of themselves, but we have a few ideas on how to make this Valentine's Day one to remember.
- Being with the kids on Valentine’s Day isn’t all bad. We think it creates opportunities for great memories and stories you’ll remember for years to come.
- Healing takes time. If you find yourself a little sad, lonely, or grieving this Valentine’s Day, we’ve got some ideas to get you through the February blues.
- Ever dreamt of living in a place that takes you back in time? Time to live out your fantasy at one of these historic hotels.
- Check in to some of the cosiest rooms in the country. These staycations will make you want to stay in all day (and night).
- If you’re dressed right, you’re guaranteed to have a good time. Get your winter gear without breaking the bank at a local thrift store.
- Are you aware of the dangers while travelling? Our helpful tips will keep you informed and alert in the event of petty crimes or life-threatening situations.
- Winds from the east call for more cosy days at home. Style and spark new life into your home, inspired by these stunning hotels.
- Want to go somewhere close by but wow? Well, give one of these often overlooked and surprisingly underrated holiday destinations around Southeast Asia a go.
- Make the most of your kids' youth and take them on spectacular and memorable holidays they’ll treasure for years to come.
- Sweet, savoury, warm and hearty, cool, and refreshing — get to know santan, the staple ingredient in every Malaysian pantry and the SEA dishes it’s turned into.