Author: Danisha Nair
A journalist by profession, self-proclaimed horror movie expert by passion. Danisha needs to spend more time watching sunsets than Netflix. Ultimately, she's just another girl figuring out her place in the world in between the multitudinous demands of adult life.
- The Samsonite Minter Collection, renowned for its fusion of fashion and functionality in travel accessories, has been brought to life in a captivating 3D display at Pavilion Elite and CuBig, KLCC Junction.
- Mark your calendars for 'Spice Out!'––a celebration that promises to be a feast for the senses and a tribute to the biodiversity and culture of Tropical Spice Garden.
- In an exciting collaboration, audio technology leader Jabra and renowned all-inclusive travel brand Club Med have teamed up to introduce the "Jom CUTI! Lucky Draw”.
- Prepare to be enchanted, captivated, and enthralled. 'Other World' by REXPERIENCE is an adventure that will redefine your understanding of art and our place in the world.
- With 170,000 round-trip ticket discounts, Singapore Airlines is making it easier than ever to explore the world and create unforgettable memories.
- Unravel the enigmas of life with these tarot reading spots, nestled within the eclectic and culturally rich tapestry of Klang Valley.
- Paloh Restaurant & Bar is Temple Tree Resort Langkawi's reimagined dining gem, celebrating Malaysia's rich culinary heritage in a blend of tradition and modernity.
- The newly built Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport makes Angkor Wat more accessible than ever.
- Singapore Tourism Board’s ‘Made in Singapore’ global campaign entices travellers to select Singapore as their next destination.
- Prepare to be enchanted by the magic of New Zealand, as seen through the eyes of a visionary filmmaker, Taika Waititi.
- Using a three-tiered strategy for bed bug prevention—before, during, and after travel—is essential, especially when bed bugs are a worldwide problem.
- Changi Airport Group's dedication to providing travellers with an exceptional shopping experience continues with the return of World of Wine & Spirits (WOWS).