Author: Rachael Lum
Rachael Lum is a storyteller with a serious case of wanderlust. She tries to cure it with ice cream, puns, cooking, whimsical stationery and occasional bursts of songs in her car, but somehow she still ends up in random places. Currently, she is the Co-Founder and Content & Marketing Lead of LokaLocal.
- From fancy to fairly affordable, you’d never guess you could indulge in a hearty meal at these unlikely places throughout Malaysia.
- You haven’t truly seen a city until you have explored it on foot, so get your hat on and visit some of the most walkable cities in Malaysia.
- Lockdown is finally over, and it’s high time that you reconnect the best version of yourself by heading to one (or more) of these women-only wellness spots around Malaysia.
- It’s time to dust off your suitcase because we have found seven hidden gems in Malaysia that’s sure to satiate your out-of-the-city staycation fix.
- There is a quote by actress and author, Linda Grayson, who famously said, “There is nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate,” and we couldn’t agree more. Especially with these artisanal chocolatiers to shop from around Malaysia.
- Happy cupcake day! Designed to serve one, these cute desserts are everybody’s favourite. On this list, we introduce to you some of the best cupcake spots around Malaysia.
- Despite being left out of Netflix’s Street Food series, Malaysia and its people know how to do it best and do it well. So, if you’re feeling like immersing yourself in some of KL’s most popular street food joints, here’s the guide you’ll need.
- Vaxxed and ready to relax? Here are seven things to take into consideration before you hit ‘book now’ on that trip to your favourite Malaysian island.
- Malaysia's smallest state, Perlis, has proven to be tiny but mighty! More than just a stopover, here are 10 reasons why you need to head up north.