Zafigo is dedicated to the woman traveller, offering tips, guides and insights to make travel – be it for work or leisure – better, safer and more interesting. Focusing on selected cities in Asia and the Middle East, we also serve as a platform and community for women to share their experiences and knowledge with fellow travellers.
- Travelling solo in the digital age can be daunting, but our tips, specially tailored to first-time travellers, will ease some woes.
- Whether your furry companion is a cat or dog, heed these seven tips for a seamless international travel adventure with your pets.
- Discover how luggage has evolved into a stylish travel companion, blending fashion and function for a seamless and chic journey.
- Dive into debunked health myths with nutritionist Zhi Ling Lee in Zafigo's Chick Chat episode. Learn from her insights for a healthier you!
- While some of these apps aren’t exactly new, they’re still handy to have on your smartphones, especially if you travel frequently.
- Learn how Phototherapy works in both professional and personal settings and unlocks a world of self-discovery, growth, and healing.
- With an array of enticing options, Team Zafigo find ourselves amid a thrilling shawarma-off. Which one is the best of them all? We hit the streets to find out.
- We're diving deep into the fascinating world of sea turtle conservation in Malaysia with Juara Turtle Project.
- Joining the food queue? So are we. We’ll also travel across the world if we think it’s worth the trouble!
- Between subterranean cities and fairy chimneys, there’s a lot to explore in Turkiye’s Cappadocia region.
- Wonder what happens to the clothes you give away? The sad truth is, a lot of them end up in open-air dumps and landfills, contributing to global carbon emissions. But it’s not a completely lost cause - you can make your own positive impact to help reverse this problem (no step is too small) by…
- Mums, have a date with your (soon-to-be) little ones this 14 May, participating in either prenatal or mummy-and-me workouts led by the B Studios team.