Author: Sue May
Whiskey drinker. Whimsy finder. Word writer. Sue May is a fan of big words and arcane definitions. Fascinated with stories, this honorary Geordie enjoys stumbling down well-trodden paths, roads less travelled by, and meeting new people. (Sometimes she writes about them.)
- Embrace the cosy corners of farm life with the family! These farm stays throughout Malaysia are curated especially for those longing to get back to nature.
- The nightlife in Kuala Lumpur may look a little different than what you remember, but if there was ever a time to strap your dancing shoes on… it’s now!
- These nine places around the globe have dedicated themselves to kicking off the New Year in the most spectacular fashion.
- With these germ-avoiding tips, you should be able to stay happy, healthy, and satiate your wanderlust safely!
- Whether you know it as Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Taman Tun, or TTDI, this is where your next gastronomical adventure in Kuala Lumpur lies.
- Kuala Lumpur’s streets are laden with colourful and popular stalls with aromatic smells often overtaking the senses. If you’re wary of following your nose around, here are some of the best stalls for the full al fresco dining experience.
- From satire to improv, laugh out loud at the comedy shows on these stages around Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya.
- From majestic meats to teatime treats, take your tastebuds on a culinary journey worldwide without even leaving Kuala Lumpur. Just eat your way through Bangsar!
- Looking for a spot in Downtown Kuala Lumpur to celebrate a special occasion, catch up with your long-lost girlfriends, or have a stunning dinner date?
- The thought of quality live music for your dinner dates has never sounded so good, and you can have precisely that at any of these nine resto-bars in the Klang Valley.
- While you can't escape your monthly red entirely, you can undoubtedly go green and at the same time support these nine local brands during that time of the month.
- If you're a true music buff and searching for some quality tunes, these seven record stores in the Klang Valley will have all your vinyl needs.