Author: Emma Mallaburn
A mother of two, Emma is an avid lover of movies, Korean bbq and lululemon. Her favourite form of exercise is CrossFit, and couldn’t live without sunscreen as part of her skincare regime.
- Here’s a quick wrap up on what’s been happening in and around Kuala Lumpur this November, and what’s news-worthy.
- Waterparks are not just for kids, although this one more than welcomes them. Find out why Waterbom Bali is an eco-destination filled with fun for all ages.
- In Bangsar, restaurants come and go, but Tsuka is here to stay with its homemade recipes that are true testaments to Malaysian flavours.
- Group travel can be fun and sometimes tricky, but with our foolproof travel tips on travelling with friends, your friendships will be stronger than ever.
- Here are five outstanding airports you’ll actually look forward to spending time in:
- Hang on to your molars because we’re taking you through all the benefits of Curaprox’s toothbrushes. We promise, your smile is going to be more dazzling than ever before!
- These cancer-fighting ensures that you’re supporting your breasts in the best way possible.
- A 48-hour getaway with her best friend in Melaka turned out to be a truly unique culinary experience for our Sub-Editor, Emma.
- Is there such a thing as too much coffee? This author doesn’t seem to think so, and here are some recommended spots for a coffee run at any time of the day.
- Whether they’re yours or not, we’ve all experienced flying with kids. Here are some basic expectations on the dos and don’ts when you find yourself on a plane with little ones.
- Dress up, loosen your belts, and get in, loser — we’re going on a cafe hoppin' adventure to these 13 spots in Bangsar.
- Germaphobe or not, you may want to be wary of the filthiest spots on an airplane. Better whip out the anti-bacterial wipes!