- The cherry blossom marks the arrival of springtime in Japan. Every year, between the months of March and May, it will be hard not to see explosions of pink everywhere you go in Japan.
- Just imagine being surrounded by all the beautiful colours, smells, and textures.
- A little different from the India we're used to seeing on the news.
- The capital city of Malaysia’s largest state beckons with attractions for every type of traveller. Here’s our pick of the ones you should not miss.
- Here’s the thing about Ipoh: if you’re looking for hustle and bustle, you won’t find it there. Which is precisely why a day trip to Ipoh is a perfect respite to the mad frenetic pace of Kuala Lumpur.
- These countries may be a tad bit pricier than your third-world favourites, but you can never put a price on safety.
- An honest observation of Egypt, from fresh Malaysian eyes.