Author: Stephanie Francesca Pereira
Stephanie spent her childhood being weird, which is why her current stint as a perfectly ordinary adult has sent her into a third-quarter life crisis. She self-medicates with travel, writing, and lots of coffee.
- Plan your weekend escapades at one of these amazing destinations within driving distance of Kuala Lumpur.
- As we head into the second quarter of the year, let's check out some travel trends that will set the pace for the rest of the year.
- Women are still a rarity in travel boardrooms globally. Nevertheless, there are still some who are exerting their influence and paving the way for others.
- A credit card on holiday, is not just a credit card! It could provide you many travel perks you might be unaware of!
- Our top picks of monuments in Asia that pay homage to the true strength of love and of course, good architecture!
- We can all agree on one thing: We are all in search of that elusive bit of happiness and it seems that the Scandinavians have found it.
- China's fake European cities are becoming a sight speculation and are attracting tourists by the hordes.
- Try something different this Chinese New Year by experiencing these unique local celebrations around the ASEAN region.
- We look back at some of the most important news that graced the headlines in 2016.
- If you travel for work often, here’s a checklist for everything you’ll need.
- Why not embrace Christmas with an unorthodox holiday this year?
- Just how important is it to have travel insurance, and do you need it for every trip?