Author: Mei Mei Chu
Mei Mei writes to afford her wanderlust. Her (mis)adventures as a solo female backpacker have shown her the best and worst in mankind, and some of the funkiest toilets in the world. Read her honest travel stories at www.meimeichu.com.
- These grandmothers and great-grandmothers are proof that age is just a number.
- Where to eat in Kuala Lumpur this Chinese New Year? Check out these top five hotel restaurants.
- Craving for something different from the regular touristic sites? Check out these six unique tours in Singapore.
- Some people enjoy collecting fridge magnets, some collects postcards, Sam collects sweaters.
- Hop aboard the Rocky Mountaineer, sink into your seats, and prepare for the best train journey of your life.
- What's the one destination to cross off your bucket list this year? We asked 14 avid travellers and they gave us enough wanderlust to last us a lifetime.
- New start-up Athletify The World is marrying the joy of travelling and fitness for a different kind of holiday experience.
- Have you set your travel goals for 2017? Here are some ideas to get you started.
- This is what a yoga instructor packs for yoga retreats.
- Welcome to Singapore, the only island city-state in the world, home of the world’s third largest financial centre, and one of the best cities for expatriates to live and work in.
- Several Malaysians travelling in Thailand during the end of November reported that Thai money changers are no longer accepting the Malaysian currency.
- TravelBird has released the 2016 Inspiring Cities Ranking offering a comprehensive ranking of some of the world’s most inspirational cities.