Author: Maggie De souza
Maggie, an adventure-seeking fur-mom, finds joy in outdoor escapades and fitness pursuits. Whether she's pounding pavements or throwing punches, her zest for life is only matched by her love for Juno, her shih tzu sidekick. Together, they explore the city they live in, proving that the best adventures are the ones shared with a furry companion by your side.
- If you’re looking for a classic fried chicken, or a Korean-made variation, or one sandwiched in between delicious potato buns – this list is for you.
- Are you tired of sacrificing style for convenience while on the go? These essentials are the perfect solutions to keeping your polished look while still being practical and functional for travelling.
- There is no denying that part of #TeamZafigo’s heart is in Bali. In our first instalment of Bali Diaries, we explore the Balinese people’s way of life.
- All we want for Christmas is foooood! Here are the jolliest holiday spreads at some of the Klang Valley’s best hotels and resturants. You might want to loosen your belt buckle for this list.
- Often dubbed the ‘nanny state’ of Australia, Perth is anything but, and there’s so much to do — especially if you love nature and animals like our Brand Experience Executive, Maggie.
- You and your girls don’t need to leave the city for a dose of R&R, and here’s why we say the recently opened Parkroyal Collection Kuala Lumpur should be one of your picks.
- We were invited to join an all-women pull-up workshop at O-Zone Fitness. Here’s what we thought of the class and how we (and our arms) fared.
- Here are some must-haves that will make travelling and vacationing easier for any reader.
- Gift-giving season is officially here, and if you’re stuck for ideas on what to give your favourite people, we’ve got you. Here are 18 fun stocking stuffer ideas!
- Get your read on and feast your mind on these books by Malaysia-born writers who leave their mark on the local and global publishing scene.
- You don’t need to give up the reading habit you cultivated at home just because you’re no longer indoors most of the time. Give these audiobooks a listen on your commute or while at work.
- Who doesn’t love a witty quip? Here are five quotes so clever and/or profound that it’ll pique your curiosity to learn more about the books they’re derived from.