Author: Xin Xin Lee
Xin loves cats to bits although she is allergic to them. She is fond of travelling, exploring new territories, trying local food and experiencing their culture.
- A four-day retreat with Asics Asia turned out to be just what our Head of Design, Xin Xin Lee, needed for a ‘Sound Mind, Sound Body’.
- “Everything is right,” is the loose meaning of Aposto, which is coincidentally the right way to describe all the modern Italian dishes we tried during our review at TTDI’s latest gem.
- Sri Lanka may be known for their safaris, but let’s explore other reasons why you should head to this South Asian island for a romantic holiday with your significant other.
- Steeped in heritage and history, the quaint city of Iloilo is known for its Spanish colonial buildings and unique food. This has awarded the Philippine city with many nicknames like The City of Love, Queen City of the South, and the Heart of the Philippines.
- From skiing to snow festivals, Japan's Hokkaido has numerous winter attractions and highlights.
- If you've only got a day to see the sights of Da Lat, Vietnam, here's what you shouldn't miss.
- I’m glad having a kid hasn’t deterred us from exploring the world. With help from family and friends, our first big trip abroad was made much easier and more enjoyable.
- The WaterWay Villa is a rainforest retreat that’s family-friendly and also popular among large groups.
- You're going to want to add them to your bucket list.
- Snapshots: Xin recounts her 2014 trip to Iceland - when it wasn’t as popular a destination as it is today.
- Here are some little-known destinations to inspire your next travel destination.
- @ZafigoAsia Instagram Recap - 10 travel tips for a smooth trip.