Author: Namrata Juneja
Meet Namrata: aspiring writer, vocalist and all round kook. She has a fondness for horoscopes, show tunes and long swims. There isn't much, in her opinion, that can't be fixed with a glass of wine and some good company.
- If you're headed to the land of plenty (of food, colours and adventures), also known as India, let your zodiac sign be your guiding force.
- Sometimes, it is the unlikeliest travel destinations that offer the most unique experiences.
- Planning a trip to India? Brief yourself with these facts, we bet you didn't know about India.
- Long before it became a trendy event, Holi embodies a deep cultural significance in India.
- Get your heart rate up while feasting on gorgeous views at these parks that are populated with just enough people to help you feel safe, but not so many that they turn your run into an obstacle course!
- Single ladies in Delhi, here's you V-day fix!
- You may not hear any sleigh bells ring but these spots in India will promise you a merry little Christmas with fun, frolic and feasts abound.
- A list of beautiful artisanal brands you can only find in India.
- Why not pick up a few of the best hip-swaying tricks a la Bollywood?
- What started out as a satellite town for business and industry has now become a hub for some of the country’s urban professionals.
- Browse through the unique offerings of these Delhi-based brands for one-of-a-kind souvenirs to buy from India.
- A Zafigo day guide to unique buys and diverse eats in this colourful neighbourhood paradise that is Shahpur Jat.