Author: Mei Mei Chu
Mei Mei writes to afford her wanderlust. Her (mis)adventures as a solo female backpacker have shown her the best and worst in mankind, and some of the funkiest toilets in the world. Read her honest travel stories at www.meimeichu.com.
- Spots along Carpenter Street to the Waterfront that make great pitstops.
- Hundreds of animal attractions where tourists come into physical contact with captive wild animals or endangered species will no longer be bookable on TripAdvisor or Viator.
- Safety tips for women travellers that'll put them in the right direction of travelling safer and smarter.
- Post 9/11, the expression ‘flying while Muslim’ or ‘Muslim while flying’ has been so widely used that it has its own Wiki page.
- Travelling is a fulfilling and enjoying experience, but being broke isn’t.
- Expedia.com.my® 2016 Flip Flop Report discovers not only the preferences of Malaysian beach lovers but our quirky nature too.
- To help first-time Airbnb users make the most out of their stay, check out these nifty tips to help you ge the Airbnb rental that you want.
- Kate McWilliams started flying when she was 13.
- With stark differences in culture, climate and time zones, it’s not exactly business as usual if you’re new to Asia.
- The full fare for first class plane tickets are often so disproportionately exorbitant that it's hard to believe it costs that much to provide.
- Not all passports are made the same; how powerful is yours?
- The sheer scale of the IMG Worlds of Adventure is incredible.