Author: Mei Mei Chu
Mei Mei writes to afford her wanderlust. Her (mis)adventures as a solo female backpacker have shown her the best and worst in mankind, and some of the funkiest toilets in the world. Read her honest travel stories at www.meimeichu.com.
- The Mannequin Challenge, an internet trend where a group of people remain frozen in action like a mannequin while a video of them is recorded has gone viral and airlines around the world are jumping on the viral bandwagon.
- Rarely do you find a hotel that not only provides guests with creature comforts but also takes great pride in boosting the guests’ health and well-being.
- MAPFest 2016 Features On-Tour Global Art Installations this November.
- Delhi, the capital city of India, is the world’s most polluted city on Earth right now.
- You won’t find any of these weird but wonderful Airbnb rentals under big hotel groups.
- Bars and other social areas in Lincolnshire put up this poster in the women’s toilets offering them help to get out of dates that they feel unsafe in.
- What exactly does one pack for a race around the world? We got the teams to unzip their backpacks and let us have a peek.
- Can travelling make you a more better entrepreneur? We ask Malaysia's top entrepreneurs to see if travelling contributed to the success of their start ups.
- Scientists have recently returned to the oceans to reassess the reef health six months after the heatwave. They have bad news.
- It goes to show you don't need to own a lot to be generous.
- Perak hits all the right notes for Lonely Planet once again.
- Taking you around the world in 18 airplane meals.