Author: Mei Mei Chu
Mei Mei writes to afford her wanderlust. Her (mis)adventures as a solo female backpacker have shown her the best and worst in mankind, and some of the funkiest toilets in the world. Read her honest travel stories at www.meimeichu.com.
- Visitors are not asked to abandon their ways, but to adapt to the environment and respect the local sensitivities.
- As it turns out, Pokemon Go is secretly a brilliant travel app.
- You're going to stick out like a sore thumb.
- Ipoh is where you should go next in Asia.
- Zafigo speaks to Keow Wee Loong, the man who snuck into the Fukushima Red Zone to bring us these haunting photos.
- If you’re a Malaysian and you’ve not heard of the Rainforest World Music Festival, you have been missing out on a huge part of Malaysia.
- Don't trust Johnny Depp. Or at least, if you meet a lookalike in Jordan you should't.
- From these photos, it seems like time stood still for the villagers of Terengganu.
- The glamping trend has hit the shores of Bali!
- Marina Mahathir lets us have a peek into her luggage.
- You won’t be the first tourist to get caught in a cyclone.
- That's rule #1 in The Traveler’s Etiquette Guide to Hokkaido.