Clean Up With Uniqlo Malaysia: Adopt-a-Beach & Plastic Upcycling Livelihood Projects Fight Marine Pollution In TerengganuUniqlo Malaysia is showing some love to our beaches in Terengganu with two campaigns that calls on companies and consumers to clean up the coast.
- Having so much access to resources on sustainable living, we can all make some changes and build better beauty habits that help us and our world.
- While on a beach vacation, it can be easy to forget that our beaches are an important part of the planet. Join a beach clean-up during your next stay at Shangri-La Rasa Ria, Kota Kinabalu to do your part in preserving mother nature.
- Scientific research shows that sunscreen contributes to the killing of coral reefs, so it's always best to opt for eco-friendly sunscreens for your beach travels (and everyday use).
- Malaysia Airlines will operate the first passenger flight using sustainable aviation fuel between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore on 5 June 2022 in conjunction with World Environment Day.
- While you can't escape your monthly red entirely, you can undoubtedly go green and at the same time support these nine local brands during that time of the month.
- Marriott Bonvoy Hotels and Resorts is on a path to sustainability. One of the first steps they've taken is to introduce sustainable food and beverage options at a selection of its hotels.
- Thinking of making more sustainable choices in your life? We’ve got some easy pointers to get you started for the year.
- Thinking of going green? Well, you can most certainly do so at these 12 eco-friendly and award-winning Airbnbs in Malaysia!
- Malaysia Airlines witnessed the successful operation of its inaugural flight using sustainable aviation fuel by partnering with Petronas Dagangan and Nestle.
- Is it that time of the year to spring clean your closet and be rid of unwanted clothes? You’ll want to bookmark these recycling places that will rehome your clothes.
- You don’t need to slug it out to save the world. Go from hippie to hip with these six trendy eco-friendly and sustainably chic Malaysian brands!