Author: Eliza Thomas
Eliza loves long-distance travel, cold weather, and the beach. Her favourite city is Los Angeles and she believes no other country has a better food scene than Malaysia. You're welcome to try and change her mind.
- This little seaside hideaway is interesting in more ways than one!
- How do you bring hundreds of years of tradition into 2021 and make it relevant while preserving culture? Fern Chua and Ariffa Maryam Yeop Abdul Mutalib tell us.
- Malaysia has named popular streets, landmarks, and monuments after some incredible women, but we could do with more!
- When one brings up tourist attractions in China, the Great Wall is very likely the first one to come to one’s mind. But once you’re done with the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, the terracotta army, and the pandas, what do you do? Here’s a list of super-interesting, but just-as-odd attractions that’ll definitely…
- Being in total lockdown for the third time isn't a nice feeling at all, but here's are some parks in and around KL to look forward to exploring when we're able to go out and play in the outside world again!
- It may no longer be May but we're celebrating women and women's health all year round! Zafigo readers still get to embark on a journey to better health with some exclusive discounts from our partner brands. Check it out!
- Indonesia is getting ready to welcome international tourists, and Malaysian police deny 'no cars past 8pm rumour that's been circulating – these and some more travel news from around the world that you may have missed this week!
- Vaccines, travel bans, and more COVID-19 travel updates – here's some travel news from around the world that you may have missed this week!
The Maldives Bans South Asian Visitors, Malaysia-Singapore Compassionate Travel Passage Opens, & MoreCOVID-19 cases soar in the Maldives, New Zealand is exploring quarantine-free travel routes with other countries, and some other travel stories you may have missed this week.
- To celebrate Women’s Health Month, Zafigo is giving you a chance to walk away with a self-care starter box worth over RM400 that will keep you healthy and strong body, mind, and spirit. Find out more here!
- This is your weekly world travel news roundup, and oh what a week it’s been with Australia and Malaysia dominating this week's travel news headlines!
- And yes, we have exclusive discounts for Zafigo readers. These brands and their products and services will have your mind, body, spirit, and surroundings in the pink of health. Tap in!