Author: Aina Nur Sarah
Aina has a major case of wanderlust—her desire to travel often ends up being solo escapades that leave her feeling revitalised. When she’s not daydreaming of her next adventure, you can find Aina cooking up a storm in the kitchen or binge watching a series of romcoms on Netflix.
- Do it for your own wellbeing! With lockdowns over and domestic travel restrictions being lifted, here are five reasons why you should book that staycation.
- If you’re down for a little cafe hunt in and around Kuala Lumpur, we’ve rounded up a few of the most aesthetically-pleasing cafes for you to go to. And not just for the perfect Insta-shot, but to also enjoy some delicious food.
- A detailed guide on how to get your parents to say ‘yes’ to all your grand travel plans.
- With holidays being confined to local destinations (for now), here’s a list of just some of the many, many fun things you can experience throughout our fair country.
- Sabah and Sarawak are abundantly blessed with the best Mother Nature has to offer – from stunning mountain formations to gorgeous and vivid reefs. Here are lesser-known ones worth visiting.
- Sexual harassment or assault is something that happens to too many women but there are a few things that every woman travelling alone should know or equip themselves with.