Current Affairs & Updates
- The Belgian crisis centre reported the threat level for Brussels at 4, indicating a serious and imminent threat while the rest of the country is at 3.
- A global travel tech company has launched CityButler; a new app that functions as a comprehensive travel destination guide.
- The “Kids Stay Free” promotion will be available for the upcoming June school holidays at Club Med resorts in Cherating, Bintan Island, Bali and Phuket.
- Two explosions tore through Brussels airport on Tuesday morning killing 13 people.
- José María Coni and Marina Menegazzo were backpacking through Ecuador together in February when the tragedy struck.
- Whether you’re a stargazing lover, street food fanatic or skydiving enthusiast, Booking.com will help you discover the best destination for your hobbies.
- "It's really showing the younger generation or the girls especially that whatever they dream of, they can achieve it."
- AirAsia's Tony Fernandes has been in talks with the Russians.
- The launch of the Okayama service will be the sixth destination added to the airline's Japan network.
- Sino Hotels has launched The Olympian Hong Kong - a 32-room boutique hotel located in the heart of West Kowloon.
- Take advantage of the long weekends of 2016 and spirit yourself away on a discount to picturesque Club Med destinations! Held during the MATTA Travel Fair 2016 in mid-March.
- Wine is the centrepiece of Six Senses Douro Valley, so it was natural to develop a wine programme that is educational, interactive and fun, with very experienced Francisca van Zeller and Sandra Tavares da Silva having been appointed as wine directors.