Current Affairs & Updates
- Using a three-tiered strategy for bed bug prevention—before, during, and after travel—is essential, especially when bed bugs are a worldwide problem.
- Changi Airport Group's dedication to providing travellers with an exceptional shopping experience continues with the return of World of Wine & Spirits (WOWS).
- Pack your bags, fasten your seatbelts, and embark on an adventure as Firefly takes you on an unforgettable journey from Penang to Bangkok.
- Make a difference this Pinktober with your purchases, breast checkups, and event participations. A little awareness goes a long way!
- SplashMania offers a range of exciting and refreshing waterslides, making it a perfect escape for thrill-seekers, families, and tourists alike.
- Take a peek into what The Exchange TRX will be offering this November, positioning itself as the new lifestyle destination that promises to enrich the lives of its visitors.
- In a significant milestone for Türkiye’s cultural heritage, the Gordion archaeological site has achieved UNESCO World Heritage status, marking the country's 20th location to earn this prestigious recognition.
- This Halloween, Donkey is playing the role of host extraordinaire and inviting you to be part of his fantastical fairytale soirée right on Airbnb!
- Maria's SteakCafe and Wholly Spirits are teaming up for an exceptional dinner at SkyForest, 1POWERHOUSE––pairing Maria’s signature dishes with premium spirits.
- Heading down south? We’ve got good news for all of you visiting Singapore soon — the Pullman Hill Street will welcome guests from 1 October.
- From traditional flavours to innovative creations that push the boundaries of this beloved treat, the mooncakes offered by these hotels are set to steal the show this Mid-Autumn Festival.
- Mark your calendars and immerse yourself in the pulse of Hong Kong and Macau, where a unique blend of entertainment, culture, and history awaits.