Current Affairs & Updates
- We look back at some of the most important news that graced the headlines in 2016.
- Indonesia's leading travel booking app for domestic and international destinations, Traveloka, added a nifty new feature.
- A continuous business expansion in Asia, positions Club Med as the global leader of ski resorts.
- Dubai Tourism partners with the Bollywood superstar to promote the country.
- Several Malaysians travelling in Thailand during the end of November reported that Thai money changers are no longer accepting the Malaysian currency.
- TravelBird has released the 2016 Inspiring Cities Ranking offering a comprehensive ranking of some of the world’s most inspirational cities.
- Swim, climb, run: Three exciting ecosports competitions are coming to Langkawi.
- The World Boutique Hotel Awards is the first and only international awards organisation exclusively dedicated to recognising unique excellence among boutique hotels.
- MAPFest 2016 Features On-Tour Global Art Installations this November.
- Delhi, the capital city of India, is the world’s most polluted city on Earth right now.
- Bars and other social areas in Lincolnshire put up this poster in the women’s toilets offering them help to get out of dates that they feel unsafe in.
- Scientists have recently returned to the oceans to reassess the reef health six months after the heatwave. They have bad news.