Author: River Huei
(they/them) River is a pawrent to 2 cats and an introvert. Part of the UBI (Useless Bits of Information) brain club, inspiration usually strikes when they're in the shower, on the toilet bowl or during commutes.
- Eager to learn how to take public transport in the Klang Valley but everything seems very confusing? Don’t worry, we’ve got you.
- We bet you didn’t know about these unique museums and galleries in Downtown Kuala Lumpur and beyond. You’ll be amazed by our young artists' talent, vigour, and passion while marvelling at artefacts from Malaysia’s rich history.
- Walking through old Kuala Lumpur, I began to see the history and romance of the past. It’s nice to have these stories from the old times now etched in my memory.
- If you’ve ever wondered who’s designing the Insta-worthy cafes you’re visiting, here’s your first glimpse into some of the studios behind them. Admire their work, and perhaps take a trip to visit them all!
- Tiffin At The Yard at Sentul Depot is a literal culinary wonderland for chefs and food enthusiasts alike. What to eat here, you ask? Well, we've rounded up some fascinating ones for you.
- Are you up for a street food hunting adventure? Here’s a challenge for you. These food trucks and stands are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to street food trends, and we dare you to try them ALL.
- Spruce up your Insta feed with some amazing Malaysian-inspired and super creative Instagram accounts. Don’t forget to tap that follow button!
- Your ultimate guide to The Zhongshan Building — what to eat, do, see, shop, hear, and learn! From sourdough to cocktails, books to music, or planners to batik, there’s always something around each corner.
- A morning of wellness led by certified health professionals and lots of amazing company. We left with our bodies, minds, and souls rejuvenated.
- This list of Malaysian homemade pet food and treat stores will help you begin your journey in providing only the best for your fur-babies.
- In this episode of Hello Zafigo, we take a walk down the streets of Downtown Kuala Lumpur with Jane Rai and fall in love with the city all over again.
- Looking for the best tattoo parlour in Downtown Kuala Lumpur? Look no further. Here are three of the best studios, with lots of food nearby to fill your tummy before your tattoo session.