Author: River Huei
(they/them) River is a pawrent to 2 cats and an introvert. Part of the UBI (Useless Bits of Information) brain club, inspiration usually strikes when they're in the shower, on the toilet bowl or during commutes.
- Attention, diving enthusiasts! Under some diver’s paradises in Malaysia, there are underwater postboxes where you can go diving and mail postcards to your loved ones!
- Around the world, Christmas can hold many different meanings and many different customs are practiced, some not even religious.
- Feast on good eats, fun drinks, and a great view at one of these 13 rooftop restaurants. They’re the perfect location for when you’re feeling fancy.
- Not sure where to go in 2022? Here’s a list of the 10 best local destinations so that you can skip the current COVID-19 hassles of international travel.
- Keep yourself and (most importantly) the kids entertained on long-haul trips with these animated films and series on Netflix!
- Scrambling to think of last-minute gift ideas for Christmas? Here’s a little inspiration from #TeamZafigo for quick, easy, but thoughtful gifts for the festive season.
- Have tub, will enjoy the view. Soak your sorrows away in these KL hotel tubs with IG-worthy views as their backdrop.
- Sudden announcement on entry ban into Selangor forest reserves by Selangor Forestry Department have left outdoor lovers bummed.
- Sisters in Islam urge authorities for clearer regulations to put an end to period spot checks and make schools a safer place. SIS also gives practical tips for young girls to address violations.
- Looking for something to binge on this coming weekend? Why not stream one of these Asian films and TV shows?
- Alcohol-infused cakes, chocolate truffles, ice creams, spreads, and tea? Say no more! Here’s where to get your alcohol-infused food fix.
- A day trip exploring Bukit Bintang’s most recommended food and shopping attractions — all within walking distance from Bukit Bintang MRT station.