Author: River Huei
(they/them) River is a pawrent to 2 cats and an introvert. Part of the UBI (Useless Bits of Information) brain club, inspiration usually strikes when they're in the shower, on the toilet bowl or during commutes.
- While I wish to hog (see what I did there) these places to myself and never share them; as Malaysians, we all know good food is meant to be shared.
- Having no idea why I went to Kaohsiung in the first place, I loved it anyway, and I’ll be back again.
- Hundreds of years of Peranakan heritage and history go into the food made at these nine Nyonya restaurants.
- Cringe or wholesome? We rank popular dating shows based on their cringe factors.
- These spas throughout KL and the Klang Valley will give you value for money without breaking the bank! You’re welcome.
- We’ve made the calculations! The choice of which restaurant now boils down to you and your significant other. Don’t let your wallets cry by the end of date night!
- Think you can handle the heat? Find out where to dig into crispy and spicy ayam penyet, ayam gepuk, and ayam geprek!
- What’s not to love about bakeries? Petaling Jaya has some of the best in town, with warm pastries, decadent offerings, and hot coffee.
- Find out which footwear we think is the best for travelling and see if you can find one (or two) that suits your needs too!
- Adventure from the comforts of your home. These relaxing games will take you through mesmerising worlds of the known and unknown.
- Thrift shopping is friendly on your wallet and the environment, and we've got a list to get you started when shopping for preloved gems in Malaysia.
- Fake camping, cafe camping, or cafe glamping—whatever you may call it, this list of camping-themed cafes has got you covered.