Author: Amy Lewis
Amy Lewis is a freelance journalist from Ireland currently finding her way around South East Asia. Along with exploring new countries and cultures, she is extremely passionate about nature and spends a lot of her time abroad simply sitting and listening to the birds.
- Come find out if the winter wonderland of your dreams exists in these beautiful winter destinations!
- Wander the winding city streets and check out some of the spots that served as an inspiration or were later inspired by their work.
- Hearing the thoughts of others with similar values and views of adventure is always reassuring when you’re hesitating to book that ticket and jet off again.
- The opportunities in New York City are endless, so if you’re heading to The Big Apple for a short stint, it’s worth coming up with a game plan.
- Here is a non-exhaustive list of top reads to stir up some wanderlust within you.
- This quick and handy guide will help anybody else embarking on a few days in the jungle.
- Lost your luggage? Know your passenger rights and responsibilities!
- With a bit of planning and some tips from a thrifty Dubliner, an affordable trip can most certainly be achieved.
- Don’t let your nerves get in the way of your adventures; there are lots of things you can do to keep the jitters from swooping in.
- Croatia is the perfect destination for any traveller, but it's certainly no secret. Seek out ways to avoid the bustling crowds by choosing alternatives instead!
- If it involves animal shows and performances, there’s a red flag there right away. Animals should not be made to perform.
- Most of us can’t afford to quit our day jobs for a life on the road, but that doesn’t mean we can’t explore the world.