- Izakayas are found all over Japan and known for their informal dining style, where you can enjoy quick bites and alcoholic beverages for a relaxed meal after work. This comprehensive guide will lead you to Malaysia’s nine best Izakaya spots from KL to JB.
- Planning for a local retreat? Check out the best boutique hotels and homestays for all 16 states and federal territories in Malaysia!
- Sarawak is ready to reopen to domestic tourists from today, 1 October, onwards.
- All for going green? Add Sarawak to your ‘must travel’ list as the Malaysian state is joining the Global Destination Sustainability Index (GDS-Index) for Business Events and Tourism.
- This new Bill will ensure Sarawak's tangible and intangible culture, museums, buildings, sites, and historical monuments will be managed in the best possible way, for the benefit and interest of all communities.
- Sarawak is among Malaysia’s states making headway in its COVID-19 vaccination programme, expecting to reach herd immunity by August, allowing them to move in to Phase 3 of the National Recovery Plan. Thanks to this, the state is expected to reopen for domestic tourism later on in the year and by 2022 for international travellers. …
- ll the vaccine highlights over the weekend right here! Sarawak aiming to achieve herd immunity in mid-August. Meanwhile, in Selangor, residents can apply for RM20 worth of Grab rebates for rides to PPVs.
- Nothing beats a hot cuppa joe to kick-start your day. From KL to Kuching, here are the best places to get your morning (or anytime) fix.
- Support preservation through ethical travel. Here are 14 hidden gems throughout Malaysia that you can explore for flora, fauna, and then some.
- From Pahang to Penang, Kedah to Sabah, take a walk on the wild side among a forest crown at these amazing treetop walkways.
- Now that we're no longer confined to our homes, it's time to start planning for a little getaway. Pick from one of these beautiful Malaysian beaches and islands and get packing!
Penang’s Assam Laksa #7 World’s Best Dish, Singapore Airlines Opens Pop-Up Restaurant, and More (30 Oct)Look Ma(laysia), we made it on another international list again!