Author: Sue Ee Teh
Sue aspires to be a writer with a passion. Hailing from sunny Malaysia, Sue lives to eat and doesn't mind having thosai for breakfast everyday. Her dream is to one day swim with her all-time favourite animal, whale sharks.
- Myth or legend, there’s no doubt that these five iconic Malaysian princesses have shaped our history.
- Dress up, loosen your belts, and get in, loser — we’re going on a cafe hoppin' adventure to these 13 spots in Bangsar.
- Prepare your camera and appetite for rustic dining experiences with our list of nature- and bohemian-themed restaurants and picnic spots in Malaysia!
- Are you tired of carrying around dull, black travel bags? Look no further! We’ve rounded up the top 10 bags for female digital nomads.
- Stinky or simply divine? Here’s our guide to identifying the peak seasons, durian varieties, and reputable durian sellers.
- Of flat whites and avocado toasts, flaky croissants, and cheezy chicken parmas – brunch like an Aussie at these eight spots in the KL & PJ.
- Irasshaimase! This list of ramen spots within the Klang Valley, ranked from budget to bougie, is sure to get your ramen craving sorted.
- Slurp’s up shellfish lovers – take your tastebuds on a ride to oyster heaven at these spots in and around the Klang Valley, ranked from budget to bougie!
- From fiery street eats to modern interpretations of classic Thai dishes, here are the top 14 restaurants in KL serving up authentic meals that will take you on a gastronomic rollercoaster ride!
- Our self-proclaimed appam connoisseur traversed the back alleys of the Klang Valley in search of the best appam eateries in town!
- Blossoming blooms and edible greens to zen-inducing aquascapes and macho men with their bushy shrubs, these seven Instagram accounts are a must-follow for plant lovers!
- Langkawi may be a beachgoer’s haven, but have you truly explored the Jewel of Kedah? Check out our insider’s guide to six of Langkawi's hidden gems to eat, stay, and do!