- Paloh Restaurant & Bar is Temple Tree Resort Langkawi's reimagined dining gem, celebrating Malaysia's rich culinary heritage in a blend of tradition and modernity.
- Thinking of something to do with little ones that combine fun and education? These aquariums will do the trick.
- What do you do when planning a massive family getaway on sunny Langkawi? Check into a massive resort like the brand new Parkroyal Langkawi Resort that’s kid-friendly and parent-approved!
- Are you seeking an enchanting escape into nature's embrace? Look no further than Langkawi, a tropical paradise in Malaysia tucked away in the Andaman Sea.
- Looking for ways to make this summer unforgettable for your family? These exciting holiday activities and hotels will keep everyone entertained — from camping to water park adventures.
- Hari Raya is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with a fun-filled family getaway? Luckily, there are plenty of amazing family-friendly Airbnb stays all over Malaysia.
- Indulge in a festive spread in celebration of Ramadan 2023 at these hotels outside KL offering a lavish feast. For those of you in Sabah, Sarawak, Johor, and Langkawi — this is for you!
- Everyone has their favourite travel destination or activity. David Bowden travels through Southeast Asia to document the best it has to offer, like its finest beaches.
Dream Forest Langkawi: The Multi-Sensory Night Attraction Taking You On A Journey Through Local LegendsDream Forest Langkawi is a new multi-sensory night attraction set to open on 1 May 2023 that promises to transport visitors to another world through the use of projection mapping, lighting, and soundscapes.
- Forget international destinations! We’ve got some luxurious resorts right here in sunny Malaysia that’ll make the best honeymoon spots.
- The PARKROYAL Langkawi Resort will officially open to the public on February 15, welcoming holidaymakers longing for an island getaway.
- Embrace the cosy corners of farm life with the family! These farm stays throughout Malaysia are curated especially for those longing to get back to nature.