From the Web
The Best From the Web
- Just imagine being surrounded by all the beautiful colours, smells, and textures.
- A little different from the India we're used to seeing on the news.
- When I heard about the opportunity to go biking in Bangkok to check out the countryside, I was intrigued, yet sceptical; Bangkok in no way screams ‘rural’.
- The reality of possible terrorism at transportation hubs and tourist areas becomes more real following the suicide bombings in Brussels and Turkey.
- This old family holiday album of Kuala Lumpur in 1975 shows us how much, and how little Malaysia's capital city has changed.
- Which of the following sounds like the most dangerous way to spend your next holiday?
- The George Town Festival is an arts, culture and heritage festival that runs for a month, every year in Penang, Malaysia. For an entire month, the Pearl of the Orient is transformed into city-large stage for performers and artists, both local and international, to showcase their work. Showcases take place at various places on the…