From the Web
The Best From the Web
- Here are some facts you didn’t know about the Sydney Opera House. Hopefully, this will inject some fun into your next visit to this iconic building!
- More than a feast for the eyes, flowers prove to be a feast for the palate — especially when you’re in Southeast Asia. Here’s where to find them in your meals.
- Skating was all the rage back in the 90s and still is to this day––these skate parks in Southeast Asia are a true testament to that.
- Who doesn’t love fried chicken? And when it comes to this crispy, golden goodness, Thailand’s favourite is not KFC; say hello to Hat Yai’s fried chicken instead!
- Need insights on how to immerse yourself in Sapa’s tranquillity? This guide will help you.
- Explore Chandni Chowk’s royal past, dating back to 400 years ago. It’s not the market you know today.
- Discover five reasons why this underground river in Puerto Princesa of the Philippines is especially unique.
- Forget what you’ve heard; our quick guide to Phuket’s Old Town will have you exploring it like never before.
- We’re still in the thick of the Barbie era, and what better time to round up some of the prettiest (in pink) spots all around Asia?
- Wat Pa Maha Chedi Kaew, a temple nestled in Thailand’s Isan region, is a model of sustainability with its upcycled facade.
- Malaysia Airlines released a 30-minute ASMR clip on YouTube that’ll take you on a trip down memory lane. Titled, ‘The Sounds of MH’, it takes travellers from their departure point at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) to Heathrow Airport in London.
- Check out these relatable #CucukMyAZ videos from Malaysians and drool over how people are spending their hot vaxxed summers in other countries!