From the Web
The Best From the Web
- Looking for paradise? Try making one of these Koh Lipe beaches your next tropical destination.
- Ever wondered how and why the Southeast Asian countries got their names? We’re here to give you the low-down.
- Hear firecrackers popping early morning (midnight) on the 9th day of Chinese New Year? Well, it’s a significant and auspicious day for the Hokkiens.
- Besides orangutans, at Tanjung Puting National Park, you’ll also witness proboscis monkeys, sun bears, clouded leopards, and more in their natural habitat.
- Add Gunung Mulu National Park to your list of local destinations to visit. Here are four great reasons to visit.
- Hankering for a taste of classic Thai food? These restaurants in Bangkok will satiate your cravings for local cuisine, featuring aromatic herbs and a kick of spice.
- Is the summer heat in Melbourne making it hard for you to keep cool? Here's a list of spots you can escape to.
- What’s the best way to beat Southeast Asia’s tropical heat? By sipping and slurping on some shaved ice desserts, of course!
- Winter season may not be upon Malaysia, but it doesn’t hurt to know about the cool winter festivals in the Asian region.
- Besides admiring its biodiversity, Sandakan food is worth raving about too. Here’s a list to guide you through your next foodie trip to this city.
- This cool AF winter checklist of things to do in South Korea in winter will ensure your snowy vacation is the best one ever.
- Ever wondered how Japanese ramen was invented? Let’s walk through the history of ramen and where you can savour it in modern Japan.