Author: Vivian Chong
Vivian is a freelance writer-editor who specialises in travel and lifestyle writing. Follow her adventures at thisbunnyhops.com and on Instagram at @vivchong.
- Founded by Suzanne Ling, Lee Swee Lin and Lim Yuet Kim the Picha Project is a food catering business with a menu compromising of fresh, home-food cooked by refugee families living in Malaysia.
- Picking a right backpack is an important part of your travel plans. Zafigo Editor, Vivian Chong, shares her checklist for selecting the correct the travel backpack.
- Snapshots: Zafigo Editor, Vivian Chong, shares her memories of witnessing her very first Thaipusam at Batu Caves.
- You definitely won't walk out of these outlets empty-handed.
- You'll definitely want access to these airport lounges.
- Every destination has its pros and cons but what if you could compile the best features from every place into one?
- Chic designs, unique amenities, and personable hospitality.
- The adorable little cartoon traveller Mogu will be starring in an illustrated travel book set to be published next year.
- The Lost World of Tambun caters to all ages, whether you’re looking to cool off on a scorching afternoon or warm up after a rainy evening.
- Zafigo serves to inform and inspire, and two weekends ago, we brought them closer to readers with our very first talk: Intimate Conversations with Women on Travel & Culture.
- With summer rolling around, there are plenty of sunny days ahead. If you’re heading to the Northern hemisphere this season, try these tips to keep your cool.
- The food around Alor is as diverse as the people who work in the area and tourists who come from all over.