Author: Vivian Chong
Vivian is a freelance writer-editor who specialises in travel and lifestyle writing. Follow her adventures at thisbunnyhops.com and on Instagram at @vivchong.
- Sarah Giblin tells Zafigo about her journey from an everyday backpack user to an award-winning backpack creator.
- Most of us capture memories of our travels by taking photos or filming videos. Some like to send themselves postcards. Others like putting pen to paper.
- These eight popular food spots are within easy walking distance from the Royale Chulan Penang, so you’re never too far from a good meal.
- “Every child here, I can tell you their story and how far they’ve come,” Melody says with a smile.
- The Royale Chulan Penang delights its visitors with a mix of historical charm and modern comforts.
- Imagine a private beach fringed by coconut trees, waves lapping onto fine sand, and an endless dose of Vitamin Sea...
- Meet Deborah Chan, a woman who packed up and left her life in the city to to help rural communities.
- Travelling is never without its risks and for women, the challenges are often multi-fold...
- Kelly knows all about what women look for in travel...
- What's it like being a digital nomad? We ask Chrys for the truth behind some common views on being a digital nomad.
- Having never visited the palace, Vivian thought it would be the perfect opportunity to celebrate one of Malaysia’s biggest festivals and get a glimpse of the palatial landmark at the same time.
- The next time you’re visiting these cities and need a comfortable and safe ride, you know who to call.