- Australia's Qantas is the world's safest airline this year, despite having won the title several times previously and falling to seventh place in 2022.
- Save as much as 45% on flight and hotel packages when you book with Malaysia Airlines from ow until 18 January 2023.
- As part of its year-end sale, Malaysia Airlines is offering several tempting discounts and specials.
- Malaysia Airlines will increase flight frequencies and use wide-body A330 aircraft on several routes in Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah, and Sarawak to ensure smooth and reliable voter connectivity.
- Bounce, a luggage company, has ranked Malaysia Airlines as the 26th best airline out of 50 others in its 2022 Airline Index.
- Malaysia Airlines recently launched direct flights to between Kuala Lumpur and Yogyakarta, Indonesia with a twice-weekly service.
All Roads Lead To Japan: ANA Launches ‘Beyond #MissingJapan’ Campaign & MAS Increases Flights To TokyoAll Nippon Airways and Malaysia Airlines are getting travellers excited to visit Japan once again with a brand new campaign and more flight times!
- To make it easier for Malaysians to get to the polls during the country's 15th General Elections, Malaysia Airlines and Firefly will be offering discounts on their regular fare.
- Budget airline Scoot is getting ready for the year-end holidays by expanding its services to Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan! You can also expect more routes to Malaysia and Indonesia.
- MYAirline, a new low-cost carrier based in Malaysia, expects to begin commercial operations by the end of the year. And its CEO says the company can provide cheaper rates than domestic rival AirAsia.
- AirAsia and VietJet have just introduced new routes and flight alternatives that will appeal to budget-conscious travellers.
- Health Minister Khairy Jamaluddin announced that wearing face masks when flying is no longer mandatory.