- Whenever I’d hear about people trekking to Everest Base Camp, I assumed two things — that they are super fit and have lots of money. I was wrong on both counts.
- Truth be told, I hadn’t actually planned to trek up to Everest Base Camp. I turned up in Kathmandu with minimal planning and decided to tackle the hike.
- 10 incredible destinations for older couples that’ll ignite your passion for exploring the world.
- Add these super affordable cities in Asia to your bucket list to get more bang for your travel buck.
- Patan embodies the tranquil qualities of water; the city is just like the beginning and end of an orchestra.
- “What do you suppose is that expression in his eyes?” The female, British-accented English caught my attention as I finished dinner.
- Snapshots: Marni went hiking in beautiful Nepal with 10 other fellow Malaysians and had the opportunity to sketch her journey.
- If you’ve been to India and heading to Nepal next and think the experience will be the same, you’re probably wrong.
- After the April 2015 earthquake, Nepal has resiliently begun the long process of recovery.