Author: Nafisa Dahodwala
Nafisa was born with a curiosity streak that often makes her wander and wonder to and about places she would never have been to. Travelling, zumba and coffee keep her happy along with a good fiction novel.
- We sat down with a feisty mama to unearth more about her parenting style and what her travel adventures (with a baby in tow) look like.
- Check out some of these places for a fulfilling buka puasa (breaking of fast) meal with your family and friends this Ramadan.
- Once you’ve had your fill of bustling Melbourne, get on the road to explore Melbourne’s bountiful countryside on these scenic road trips.
- Combining her love for exploring the city and riding her bike, Elena set up her business as a tour guide.
- “It is not always easy being a vegan, especially while travelling. But the decision is worth committing to regardless of the circumstances."
- Of poop cafés, nap cafés, lego cafés, and more! These wonderfully weird cafés ought to tickle your fancy.
- Here's a list of women in the travel industry and what they've done to shake things up.
- Having travelled to over 20 countries, Nadia Hasbi shares some of her pro travel advice for those who are ready for a rebellious adventure.
- Malaysians take their food very seriously. They'd drive Melaka for Nyonya dishes and Penang for char kuey teow. But what of Sabah and Sarawak?
- For those of you who want to avoid extreme personal invasion this festive season, here are some road trips you could take instead.
- Whoever said you needed to go for for that Frozen experience?
- Tis’ the season to be jolly and serious feasting!