Author: Nafisa Dahodwala
Nafisa was born with a curiosity streak that often makes her wander and wonder to and about places she would never have been to. Travelling, zumba and coffee keep her happy along with a good fiction novel.
- AirAsia was awarded the title for the World’s Leading Low-Cost Airline 2017, winning the same award for five consecutive years.
- Get a head start in planning your budget friendly 2018 travel adventures. (Or gain a little inspiration at least.)
- Malaysia rolled out a new passport that has already been hailed as one of the most beautiful in the world.
- Yoga on an airplane? Zafigo Sub-Editor Tengku Zai, shows you how to keep those muscles stretched even on a long-haul flight.
- Let the astrologer show you the way to your dream destination!
- Held mid-April, the Water Festival celebrated widely across Asia is a celebration of the Buddhist New Year.
- In light of the recent tiff between United Airlines and passenger Dr David Dao, here's what you should be knowing to avoid getting bumped from your flight.
- In the light of the #electronicban Emirates, Qatar Airwarys and Turkish Airlines are providing premium class passengers with tablets, laptops and wifi to use when on-board without any service charges.
- For the frequent economy flyer, here’s your key to surviving those long hours and still feeling good about it.
- Zafigo Marketing Executive, Nafisa, shares her experience volunteering and scratching her way through Mumbai's untold surface.
- Enhance your travel experiences and check out our list of smart travel gear you won’t be able to resist buying.
- Our tête-à-tête with Claire McFarlane - rape survivor and founder of Footsteps to Inspire; her project to raise awareness and assistance for victims of sexual and domestic violence.