Author: Maggie De souza
Maggie, an adventure-seeking fur-mom, finds joy in outdoor escapades and fitness pursuits. Whether she's pounding pavements or throwing punches, her zest for life is only matched by her love for Juno, her shih tzu sidekick. Together, they explore the city they live in, proving that the best adventures are the ones shared with a furry companion by your side.
- As the trees transition and the temperature drops, almost every corner of the country is picture perfect.
- You can't leave Penang without sampling the food! Here's a list of the must-try's on the Pearl of Orient.
- The next time you’re in Hong Kong, take a break from the hustle and bustle and explore the other side of Asia’s World City.
- 4 things to be aware of before visiting this Thai party haven.
- Like a wallflower, Brunei has been quietly sitting in the background. Take a chance with Brunei and you will see that it has much to offer.
- Tuk tuks can end up costing a fair bit if you're not careful about which ones you hire.
- From palaces to skyscrapers, there's so much to see and do in Seoul! Here's a list to get the first time Seoul visitors started.
- Whether you need a quick cut, wash and blow or a big hair transformation, check out one of these spots.
- Your essential list to start off with if you're only in the metropolis for a short stay.
- No other country does food quite like this city-state as the locals are ever-innovating new recipes and adding distinctive flairs to local and Western dishes (especially their crabs!).
- Need an escape from Kuala Lumpur for a day? You don't have to go that far.
- TripAdvisor has again announced winners of its Travellers’ Choice Awards, this time turning their attention to the best islands in Asia.