Author: Kira Shankar
Kira loves travelling, music, would bleed for Manchester United, and has a weirdly intimate relationship with pizza (don’t ask). She wonders too often if she could one day just wake up at a different time, in a different place, as a different person.
- Individuals and businesses have realigned their purpose and turned to producing essential items needed by the medical community and other frontliners during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Whether you’re looking for a little at-home workout inspiration or just getting a little bored of reading and watching movies, here are a few ways you can experience the great outdoors right in your living room.
- With the Netflix Chrome extension, you and your friends can watch movies and TV shows together, and all without breaking the self-isolation or social distancing orders.
- Effective 4th March 2020, the Kedah state government has agreed to waive hotel room fees for all hotels in Langkawi in an initiative to boost the tourism sector in the state.
- A joint report by Mastercard and halal-travel authority CrescentRating has named Malaysia as the world’s most welcoming country for solo female Muslim travellers.
- Cambodia's hugely popular archaeological park in Angkor Wat is putting an end to its much-maligned elephant rides.
- Don’t be part of the problem that prompts nations to impose a tourism tax.
- Game of Thrones locations that features stunning natural beauty and terrifyingly extreme weather conditions (that you should visit!).
- To be honest, we see no reason to ever leave these rooftops.
- Airbnb is offering everyone a chance to win a paid three-month sabbatical in Italy, where you'll live like a local, learn Italian (hopefully), and study the art of traditional pasta making.
- Feeling in the mood for a little horror? Read all about the scary spots in Malaysia that, rumour has it, are terrible haunted.
- Lombok-Bali area, is one of the world’s most visited tourist hotspots. But is it safe to visit?