Author: Erna Mahyuni
An East Malaysian native who now calls Petaling Jaya home, when not writing Erna is eating, harassing her dog and cat or Tweeting. Mostly eating.
- Pacific Express Hotel offers great value and comfort while its strategic location makes it a worthy stay for all types of travellers.
- What does a ladies-only floor of a hotel offer? Well, we hopped on over to Qliq Damansara to find out.
- No matter how tempting a discount looks or how much you'll be saving, however, there are other things you should consider beyond the price point.
- It’s a common joke that it’s a miracle Malaysians get anything done considering the sheer amount of public holidays we have. A recent addition has...
- If you speak English, you’ll get by just fine in Malaysia as the language is widely spoken. Then why learn a phrase or two of the national language, Bahasa...
- Here’s the thing about Ipoh: if you’re looking for hustle and bustle, you won’t find it there. Which is precisely why a day trip to Ipoh is a perfect respite to the mad frenetic pace of Kuala Lumpur.
- What other countries call Eid al-Fitr, Malaysians call Hari Raya and it's a month long celebration of open houses, food, and more!
- Qliq Damansara offers something new and novel for Petaling Jaya: a dedicated women's floor. You have two room choices, namely the Qute Ladies room
- For first-time visitors to Malaysia, Ramadan is a good time to witness the particularly unique way Malaysians observe the holy month.
- A central location for various modes of transit, KL Sentral has undergone a transformation of sorts in the last few years. The busy hub now attracts travellers and locals alike, is attached to a shiny mall and has undergone other little changes that make commuting even easier in Kuala Lumpur.
- As Uber has just only started up in Penang, there aren't a lot of drivers as yet. Most of them tend to congregate around Georgetown, though I had the luck to engage one driver who happened to be around Bayan Lepas.
- In an age where buying a plane ticket can be done on a whim with a click of a mouse, it is tempting to just buy tickets during those travel fairs and online sales.