Packing & Booking
- Let's face it - packing for trips can be stressful. That is why many put it off until the very last minute only to regret it later.
- When it comes to creature comforts, I would list toiletries as essential companions wherever I go.
- No Miss Nice or Miss Trusting when you are in a foreign land alone. If you have been known to be an overly trusting person, stop that. If you are a helpless naive, maybe solo travel isn’t for you.
- Whether you’re an avid or aspiring traveller, you would probably have heard of Airbnb.
- That may sound like an unfortunate title since professional escorts at the top of their game are known to jet round the world to service their clients.
- Having a stroll along the sidewalk can sometimes be an unpleasant experience in KL - you’re exposed to the hot sun, threatening puddles, cat calling and pathways that just disappear. If you’re traversing the walkways in search of your next bite it can be an adventure, however, roaming around in search for a taxi is…
- At first, I was skeptical about Couchsurfing. That was until I needed to plan my trip to Brazil as a FIFA World Cup volunteer. I had to plan my trip wisely as FIFA provided neither accommodation nor flight tickets.