Author: Marina M.
Marina M. thinks she should be invited to design jetplanes to make them more comfortable and user-friendly, having spent years flying with babies and husband in tow as well as alone. She is dreading the advent of mobile phone access on planes because long plane flights are the only time she is totally cut off from everyone else and she likes it that way.
- Our founder, Marina Mahathir, spent her recent birthday in Indonesia's Labuan Bajo –– home to komodo dragons and other wildlife. Discover what she did during her time there.
- As Hari Raya Aidilfitri approaches, our Founder , Marina Mahathir, pens down her thoughts on what this festive season means then and now.
- As the world slowly goes back to the normal we were once starved from, our founder, Marina Mahathir reflects on monumental events events of this year.
- Zafigo’s founder, Marina Mahathir, reflects on what makes her Malaysian, and essentially why home will always be Malaysia.
- Stereotypes come from biases, and for there to be justice and equality for women, we must stand up for ourselves. We need to #BreakTheBias that ‘good’ women are silent and compliant.
- Marina Mahathir shares her ideas on the many ways we can brighten up someone’s day with a random act of kindness.
- Our founder, Marina Mahathir, pens down her thoughts on what gearing up for 2022 looks like for her.
- Our founder, Marina Mahathir pens down her thoughts on why it’s important for us to be kind, and not just on World Kindness Day.
- Should I stay or should I go? Even as the pandemic turns endemic, this quandary will remain for some time to come. And it applies to all aspects of movement -- dining in, travelling locally, and especially travelling abroad.
- As travel changes and evolves — or in some cases becomes non-existent — I reflect on what this liberty means in the time of COVID-19.
- Glittering gloss, gilded lids, and bright bursts of blush – what’s the point when no one can see any of it? Well, I can.
- From epic journeys in the Caucasus Mountains to 16th century redemption, Zafigo’s Founder, Marina Mahathir, shares with us which 10 books she’s currently loving and why.