- Watch out for these VAT refund pitfalls when shopping overseas.
- Travelling is a fulfilling and enjoying experience, but being broke isn’t.
- The full fare for first class plane tickets are often so disproportionately exorbitant that it's hard to believe it costs that much to provide.
- Explore Bangkok’s most famous landmarks within a day and for just USD50 (THB1,760) with our guide – a perfect introduction for travellers on a budget.
- In India and other Southeast Asian countries, bargaining is not so much pleasure or sport as much as it’s a life skill.
- Tuk tuks can end up costing a fair bit if you're not careful about which ones you hire.
- They would've lost hundreds of dollars if they didn't do this one thing.
- Don't be the low hanging fruit for thieving hands.