Author: Aditi Datta
Nothing makes Aditi happier than good shampoo, good design, evolutionary theory and a spicy Bloody Mary. A Bombay girl to begin with, she’s made a home in New York, Glasgow, Singapore and London over the last ten years. After a one-day career in hand modelling (true story) and a much, much longer stint in brands & advertising, Aditi is all set to make the most of her Delhi/NCR chapter. Aditi is the Delhi Editor for Zafigo and her writing has appeared in Little Black Book Delhi, Travel+Leisure and Huffington Post.
- Zafigo shares the utter despair that thousands in India have felt and expressed in regards to the Kathua case .
- Is it time for lists and resolutions already? Well, here goes.
- Beth Whitman reaffirms some of what we already know and shares some new tricks for us to tuck up our sleeves.
- Zafigo Delhi Editor, Aditi Datta, recalls her experience of being part of Festivelle - India's very first cultural event to celebrate women - held in the Bollywood capital, Mumbai.
- Zafigo sat down for a chat with the entertainer-entrepreneur-mother threat ahead of Festivelle happening this weekend.
- While India waits for the new currency to become more easily available, here are some popular ways to get by without cash.
- The five phases every outlander goes through.
- We know the problem all too well.
- This point of view sums it up perfectly.
- These are must-do treatments that will leave you feeling like a million dollars, for a lot fewer rupees.
- While the term ‘Delhi Men’ is a massive generalisation, it at times comes with a stereotype that is incredibly hard to ignore.
- This happened not so long ago: After rushing to the airport, being invariably running late despite the most meticulous planning, I went through...