Author: Sofia Shamsunahar
Sofia is a Malaysian third culture kid that has grown up overseas and is now trying to find her roots. She thinks the world is like a jungle to hike and swim in and will forever keep exploring, with her happy-go-lucky attitude.
- A guide for when vacation plans overlap with the holy month of Ramadan.
- This UNESCO World Heritage Site is where you should go to be in awe of ancient Egypt.
- Want to wander off the beaten path? Heres our pick of interesting countries that are off the regular tourist radar.
- Unbeknownst to many, Oman has plenty to offer and any trip there will definitely be an unforgettable one.
- These mermaids are so precious, UNESCO listed them as one of the world's most intangible cultural heritage.
- Six questions about how Brexit affects you as a traveller answered.
- We’ve got you covered with a list of fun things to do in the Qatar capital.
- Stop posting photos of your boarding pass on Facebook or Instagram.
- It's not just how you travel, but also the country you choose to visit.
- Sofia shares with us what Ramadan is like in different countries around the world.
- KL’s neighbouring city of Petaling Jaya has as much to offer as the capital, and entertainment is not limited to bars, clubs or pubs. If you’re looking for more than just a good tipple to wind down with, here are three ways to liven up your evenings.
- Talent Hub is an multi-arts centre in Kuala Lumpur that was founded by two best friends, Fiona-Jane Gomez and Sanjeev Palar, who met at a ballroom...