Author: River Huei
(they/them) River is a pawrent to 2 cats and an introvert. Part of the UBI (Useless Bits of Information) brain club, inspiration usually strikes when they're in the shower, on the toilet bowl or during commutes.
- Whether you’ve just started a plant-based diet, doing meatless Mondays, or you’re already a veteran vegan queen, we hope this list helps you find the grocer of your dreams!
- As folks who have periods, our energy levels and menstrual cycle are more closely linked than we think. Together, let’s learn how to plan and optimise life around our monthlies!
- We’re giving you reasons (read: excuses) to make this hidden treasure of a resort your next getaway destination.
- Looking for a midnight snack? These spots throughout KL and the Klang Valley might help you fix those good ol’ supper cravings.
- It’s pretty easy to find a relaxing cafe in Bukit Bintang if you know where to look. Our little guide will make your search easier!
- Are you looking to switch your lifestyle to a more eco-conscious one? Selangor has plenty of stores to help you with this.
- Need somewhere to work from or have a tea time sesh with a bestie? Perhaps these Sentul cafes have what you’re looking for.
- Joining the food queue? So are we. We’ll also travel across the world if we think it’s worth the trouble!
- We were invited to brunch at Sausage KL Cafe & Deli, which we thoroughly enjoyed! Read on to find out more about the best English breakfast spot in KL.
- Travelling for a week or more but planning to bring only one carry-on? Here are tips on how to pack minimally but still enjoy your trip!
- Which are the best Vietnamese restaurants in KL and Selangor? Here are some we personally love. Give them a try, and let us know which one tops your list!
- Good morning! Looking for cafes that open early for breakfast? Look no further than these eight morning nooks in the city.