Author: Tengku Zai
Going by the nickname Kuzai, the Kelantan native has spent 15 years in the wonderful world of publishing, formerly managing the beauty sections of glossies including ELLE and Harper’s BAZAAR. Now, Kuzai is the Editor of Zafigo. The wannabe runner is also mom to a feisty toddler, suffers from constant wanderlust, and really just works to eat, travel, and shop.
- Make sure to fit in a day at Batu Caves, where the country’s biggest Thaipusam celebration takes place with over a million attendees annually.
- We’re rounding off Veganuary by having a chat with Elliz Azhar, better known as The Kampung Vegan, about her travel and epicurean adventures around the world.
- We take a private tour with an actual street artist among Melbourne’s beautifully-hued and decorated alleyways.
- There’s got to be more to Christmas than a huge turkey and some mashed potatoes. This list definitely proves it!
- Throw the best parties ever with this super simple guide to making Christmas and New Year’s Eve at home simply magical!
- This holiday season, Samsonite is rekindling travel enchantment with over 20 special gift collections. Here's are the vacation-inspired presents for the person in your life who lives for embarking on their next getaway.
- All we want for Christmas is foooood! Here are the jolliest holiday spreads at some of the Klang Valley’s best hotels and resturants. You might want to loosen your belt buckle for this list.
- What do you get when you put together a paddy field, fresh, locally-sourced food, and an award-winning photographer? The unadulterated magic of Ninja Private Kitchen in Sekinchan!
- About to embark on climbing Mount Kinabalu’s summit for yourself? Well, if you’re wondering what it’s like to summit Malaysia’s highest peak, then here are all the photos you’ll need to see.
- There’s plenty of family fun to be had when you’re holidaying in Melbourne. Here’s where to go when you’ve got the entire state of Victoria as your oyster.
- One of the highlights of our Editor’s recent trip to Melbourne was being able to eat and drink her way through the state of Victoria. Here’s how you can too.
- Have a screamy Halloween with these five new Netflix shows that have just been released, while the ghoul times roll into November.